At MedGasCards.com we offer the training component for the following Medical Gas Cards:
- ASSE 6000 Series Continuing Education-NFPA 99 Update
- ASSE 6005 Medical Gas Generalist
- ASSE 6010 Medical Gas Installer
- ASSE 6020 Medical Gas Inspector
- ASSE 6030 Medical Gas Verifier
- ASSE 6040 Medical Gas Maintenance
- ASSE 6060 Medical Gas Designer
- ASSE 6035 Cryogenic Fluid Central Supply Systems Verifier
At the completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion that can be used to
document training with the credentialing agency of your choice. Any testing fees associated with the
credentialing agencies are in addition to our training programs. We have found that completing the
course in a shorter time leads to more success in the credentialing exams. Our courses expire 60 days
following their purchase.
We are an NITC authorized training provider and detailed instructions for the NITC credentialing process
will be included.
If you have multiple people needing training contact us for special group pricing.
A copy of the NFPA 99 2021 edition is required for all training classes. It may be purchased directly from
NFPA here: https://catalog.nfpa.org/NFPA-99-Health-Care-Facilities-Code-P1134.aspx (Make sure to
select the 2021 edition)
All ASSE 6000 credentialing courses other than the 4-hour code update qualify for 12 hours of Utah
Plumbers Continuing Education.